Lucy standing watch.. she is so protective of the girls, it's so cute!
We got down to the plaza nice and early Friday morning to meet dad, Papa, Ashley + Paisley at the 'Classic Cup' for breakfast {my favorite!}.. Lillian was waiting patiently for our table..
and then of course got up and was ready to eat right when our food arrived.. never fails, I swear!
There were so many fun animals around for Easter, Isabelle couldn't wait to get over and touch them once she saw them!
We had to throw the pennies in the fountain! She loves water with fountains and thinks you have to throw money in every time we see one.
love this of Iz + dad.
Cousins having fun together!
Me and my girls :)
Little side note with me holding Lillian.. we didn't bring our stroller that the car seat snaps into {fail}, so we carried her around pretty much all day, I thought my arms were going to fall off and my back was going to break! I meant, she's not the lightest little babe ;)!
We told Iz she could pick out a toy at the toy store, that's the first time we've ever done that and now we know why ;).. that would have been my dream when I was little! We probably put back about 10 babies {some secretly that she didn't even realize} because we have so many at home and really wanted her to pick something else out.. so we left with this little purse with a dog in it named 'Cupcake', which was so appropriate because she loves cupcakes! Oh and those fancy sunnies! Isabelle was so happy and I think it was special for her to be able to pick something out on her own {with some parental assistance}.
We got back to Sue Sue's and played outside for awhile because it was so nice out and unfortunately Iz refused to take a nap.. probably because we got back too late and she was past the point of taking a nap.. total bummer for me, but I should have gotten us home sooner!
She just loves to play with all my old earrings and 'wear' them.. these just cracked me up, I couldn't resist the pic.. she had on the longest earrings and a purse, just playing outside.








No comments:
Post a Comment