Tuesday, March 5, 2013

:: 2 wk doc appt + first bath ::

Poor thing, I had just gotten her to sleep and then we had to take her out and strip her down to be weighed and measured, so then I had to feed her again while waiting for the doc.. look at that face (not mine, please.. so terrible!).
Got her asleep again and then this.. it's a never ending cycle!
Our little girl checked out great, she is just big!  She had grown an inch (22.3", 96%) and gained almost 2 lbs! (10 lb 8 oz, 97%) and head circumference was 37.3cm, 75%.  Our doctor said it was pretty amazing that she was past her birth weight by that much at 17 days on strictly breast milk.. guess I still have heavy cream in there {sorry if that's TMI}!

Izzy girl got to play at Gigi's while we were at the doc.. she was in heaven!  Have you ever seen so many Barbies and accessories?!  Oh and her little tutu.. reminded me of Ace Ventura!
 
I love how she nuzzles, she is such a snuggle bug!
Those lips, that mouth.. so reminds me of when Isabelle was a baby! 
 Lillian's cord stub fell off a couple days before our doctor appointment but it still seemed kind of open and yucky so I wanted to wait to get the 'all clear' from the doc.. so glad we did because I couldn't wait to get her all cleaned up!  I had given her sponge baths, but just not the same!  They get so yucky under their neck and in all those rolls! Ha!  I bet you all have a great picture in your mind ;)!
Luckily she loves the water!
Isabelle wanted to help.. she actually wanted to get in the sink with sister, hence the no clothes on.
I feel like she's like, "what? quit taking pictures of me, I'm taking a bath!".
I was trying to get a picture of how soft and fluffy her hair was, but I just couldn't capture it.. thought I would share my efforts anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment