Sunday, March 3, 2013

On our own!

Okay first I have to apologize that I am almost a month behind.. it makes me crazy and it is my mission to be caught up soon!  It's just hard, it takes a bit of time to do each post and that I have little of that lately.. just looking at these pics of Lillian made me realize how behind I am because she looks so different now!  How funny is this face?
hands..
Dad had to go out of town for work a little earlier than I would have liked, but we managed!  We had a fun girls night with cousins, Aunt Betsy and Gigi.. dinner and Yogurtini (one of Isabelle's favorites- she yells the name every time we drive by the building in the car)!
Just more passed out pics after eating :)..
Isabelle is such a goof ball.. she has her tooth stuck in the straw and I guess she thinks it's pretty cool?!
This was our good morning pic to dad.. the girls.. all lookin' good!
Isabelle did such a good job eating her jelly toast that she made a cat face with it {looks like it anyway}.
posing!
Yep, I let her leave the house like this :)
I love how she sleeps with her hand up by her cheek.. she still does that!
This was really funny.. Iz picked this shirt out on her own and I said, "oh, I like that, did you know that's where mom went to school? That's K State", Iz: "I like K State", "I do too", Iz: "Go K State, like Henry says".. then dad walks in and says, "oh no, what are you wearing, go KU".. and Iz was perfect and said, "go K State, go KU!".
Funny to see her in shorts above, but that's how she likes to nap, and then all bundled below.. we got to take our first walk since the babe- it was so nice to get outside!  It was hard being stuck inside and I felt so bad for Iz, but we couldn't exactly take Lillian out in the freeze!
She just wanted to walk on the snow, but gave it up pretty quick after this fall.. her bum was cold and she didn't like that.




No comments:

Post a Comment