Lucy just keeping watch...
Yay, I'm 1 month old!!
My gram gave us this super cute nautical outfit and I new the life of it was going to be short lived with how big Lillian was/is so I had to get as many pics as I could.
~size 1 diapers, but will be moving to size 2 once we are out of 1's!
~wearing 3 month clothing and some 3-6 month
~you are drinking about 4 oz of breast milk
~you sleep most of the day, wake up to eat and then go back to sleep for about 3 hours
~you are definitely in that 'witching hour' faze of screaming for at least an hour at night before bed and waking up 2-3 times during the night
~you are such a snuggle bug and that's awesome!
~you can track pretty well with your eyes and hold your head up while being held.. so many times I try to get you to just lay on my shoulder and your head pops right up, like a little turtle :)
~your eyes are blue, but I keep holding out hope that they will change to dark brown like mine :)
~you have such a tight grip with those little fingers
We love you so much and are excited to watch you grow and bond with your sister Isabelle.. she is so anxious for you to be big so you can play with her.
This was so funny, Sue Sue was scratching Lucy so much, she just laid her head on the table and could not keep her eyes open... rough life.
I got my first night away to go to the basketball game {I did make sure Lillian was fed and had a good 3 hours of sleep while I was gone so it wasn't too bad for my mom} and it was so nice! I took these pictures of the Jayhawks for Isabelle, she just loves them and she was sad she didn't get to go to the game.
us.
I just love the streamers when they win!
My first beer {with Bets}! I'm not even a huge beer drinker, but it tasted so good!
We had dinner at Thomas, that was a spot Jacob wanted to eat for his birthday {also where we ate for mine, so we are both big fans}, so it was nice to be able to go and that I got to go with him... I secretly told the waitress it was his day and she brought this delicious piece of chocolate cake.. I'm not a huge chocolate cake person and this thing was unreal! AND, they have a great piano player that will play anything {he sounds like James Taylor}, so he sang happy birthday to Jacob, it was pretty great :).
Thank you mom for letting me get a few hours away!












No comments:
Post a Comment