Friday, March 8, 2013

:: Lillian's first walk + play date with Colin ::

We had kind of a crazy Friday, but we started out like this.. my favorite.
And 'coffee' (I know, it's tea, but Iz refers to it as coffee for some reason) and a cookie with my little- perfect start to my day!
I am not a huge head band person but we got this cute one from the Turpin's and Isabelle really wanted to put it on Lillian.. she didn't seem to mind (but staring at me like, really mom?)!
Hey girl..
Just a sleepy pic..
The weather was so nice, we got to take Lillian outside for a walk.. aaahhh!  It was wonderful to get outside!
I couldn't resist adding this.. I didn't even realize Iz took this pic and it just made me laugh when I saw it.. of all books {read it for book club, don't really recommend unless you love her- I know, I'm lame}!  And with her little feet sticking out with tattoos on them!
Isabelle thinking she is small again.. one of these days that thing is going to break and I'm going to be very sad!
Colin and Bonny came to visit us {thank you!} and Isabelle had fun playing peek-a-boo with him.. she had fun entertaining him!
It was so good to see you friends, thanks for coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment