Friday, August 24, 2012

:: "I love my tutu!" ::

Isabelle picks out this skirt almost every morning so I let her wear 2 days in a row, then hid it in the laundry basket so it could get a wash.  I just had to share this picture, to show that we aren't always happy in the morning... she didn't want her picture taken and of course I took it anyway ;).
Now we are happy, "cheese".
Day 2: new shirt, same skirt... oh and she picked out her shoes, had to wear them.
I feel like she looks like such a 'big' little girl in these pictures :(.
4 purses today!
"Really mom?"
Oh man, this girl is going to be trouble!!
The thing is, my child is SO me when it comes to clothes, shoes, jewels.. guess I can't blame her!

I made this smoothie for Iz and I, and just thought it looked so pretty.. it's just strawberries, 1/2 orange, about 1/2 C mixed berries, banana, handful of spinach and ground whole grain flaxmeal... then water of course.  Pretty delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment