We got to Atlantis in time for lunch and this was our beautiful view from our room for the first few days.
![]() |
| That is what we call 'the secret pool'- we went to it almost every day. |
We had kind of an over cast/rainy day the first day the whole fam was together, so we all went to one room to figure out what we were going to do.. Papa had the list of activities going on around Atlantis and was reading them off to us, I just thought Betsy and Gigi's faces were funny as we were all semi-listening ;).
You can see everyone is paying attention...
Paisley was so happy about her french toast.
The boys having their video game competitions.. yep.
{oh and Bets about to fall asleep in the corner ;)}
Just one last shot before we checked out of our room to move over to the condos.
This is the "fancy" adult pool that you can only go to if you are staying at the Cove or the Reef, so Jacob and I had to check it out and take advantage of our 'Cove' bracelets before we moved over to the condo.
We had a little tour of the island from our wonderful driver, Joe. We stopped at a fort called 'Fort Hood' and there is a very steep staircase called 'The Queen's Staircase' which is 65 steps {# of years of Queen Victoria's reign}.. it was pretty cool because it was carved out of solid limestone by slaves in the late 18th century. You could see lines in the stone from chisels/axes, pretty crazy! I recommend the stop if you are ever in Nassau.
The fam at the first landing.
At the bottom!
We visited a cigar factory that is connected to the Graycliff hotel/restaurant which is super old {built in 1740 by a famous pirate} and many celebrities have stayed and eaten there... just some little tid bits for you ;).
pressing the pallets with the cigars in them...
you can see the little pallet that she's putting the cigars into...
It was fun to see and learn about other areas of the island that we have visited so often and never really ventured off Paradise Island or the downtown shopping area.
We had dinner at Ocean Club, one of Jacob and I's favorite... such a beautiful place!
I can't believe I forgot to add these pics, they were on our other camera and Jacob had to remind me that I missed the gold medals! Anyway, we were walking through the casino shops and there were a ton of people and cameras flashing and we couldn't figure out what was going on, until we saw the gold medals around the 4 guys... the Bahamian relay team that beat us for gold was at Atlantis, just walking through to eat dinner, it was like they were celebrities! It took us awhile to get in and get out picture taken, but we finally pushed through, it was pretty cool to see the medal up close, it's heavy!
This guy was so nice, gave Jacob a hug after their pic!
Up close and personal...
Last pool day... Paisley just relaxing with her bottle :).
Harper loves her cousin!
We had a nice relaxing trip- I read 3 books which is amazing, but I couldn't wait to get home and see our little! Isabelle is going to love it next year, I can't wait to see her run in the ocean, see the dolphins, play in all the kid pools, she is just not even going to know what to do with herself.
Here are a few pics of what Iz was up while we were gone...
Here are a few pics of what Iz was up while we were gone...
Enjoying a little grilled cheese wacky pack from Sonic with her yummy {flurry} and fire dog... I love that fire dog is just hanging out, watching her eat.
This picture was titled, 'getting our diaper changed'.. just made me smile.
I just love this picture, even with the shadows...
At an antique shop, of course she is on the horse!
At the park with Sue Sue and friends.
Playing at some indoor play place... she also had a blast at an indoor water park with Sue Sue {I need to get those pics mom ;)}.
Thank you so much mom for taking care of our precious little girl and wonderful four-legged friends! We obviously don't know what we would do without you! And thank you to mom's/family friend, Laura {Iz called her "Ya, Ya"} for taking care of our sweet little while Sue Sue had to work some of the days, we really appreciated all her help! Iz had a blast with her! Thank goodness for wonderful family and friends!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment