Friday, August 17, 2012

:: off we go ::

We got all packed up and headed to KC after Iz woke up from her nap on Tuesday... Iz thought she needed to bring all her lunch bags and every animal in her bed, which is like 7 or 8{and we did}!
Calling for daddy to come down... stopped when she saw I was taking a picture to say, "cheeese".
Izzy girl drinking her smoothie {"juice"} with her shades on.. she is so silly!
I was getting so sad knowing we were getting ready to leave her for a little over a week.  Our flight was super early Wednesday morning {alarms were set for 3:30- yuck} so we didn't even get to see her then, but I did sneak in and give her some love taps/touches.  SO glad that was the last Bahamas trip without our little mama!


No comments:

Post a Comment