I was doing some leg lifts on the floor, which resulted in this from Isabelle.. unfortunately I missed some of the good stuff when I was trying to get my phone.
The girl and her purses... oh and she loves applesauce!
Aunt Betsy came over to visit with Paris and Isabelle was so excited to play with her.. Bets somehow managed to make Paris sit in the back while Iz pulled her around- so cute.
She loves to peak through the fence to our neighbors back yard and look for their dog + kids... check out those calf muscles- what?!
Isabelle says a lot of words, but for some reason will not say 'love you', so we have been working on it for awhile and she said it for the first time at dinner {listen close at the very beginning}! She is such a goofy girl, now you know why I call her 'turkey'!




No comments:
Post a Comment