I drove to Lawrence early Tuesday morning for my doc appt, it wasn't very exciting, but I did get to hear the heart beat! It was around 170, so it's a little slower than the last month. Everything was good! We scheduled our next appt. and sonogram {yay!} for 20 weeks!
I always feel so silly taking these pictures and I look a bit cheesy too in my yoga get-up, so disregard that! ;)
At 16 weeks, the babe is about the size of an avocado {4 1/2 inches long from head to bum and 3 1/2 oz}... babycenter says, 'get ready for a growth spurt. in the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length'... getting bigger- something to look forward to ;)! I feel like this pregnancy is going much faster, but probably has something to do with the fact that I'm not counting every day like I was with Iz {because I'm so distracted with her ;)}.. sometimes I will get asked how far along I am and have to stop and think. Sorry babe!
I found this great list in one of my 'Parents' mags and just had to share... some of them are so true!
9 things we love about pregnancy:
1. people look at your belly and just smile.
2. you haven't scooped the cat litter in months, or done anything else you've deemed "not good for the baby".
3. Thanks to surging hormones, every day is a good-hair day.
4. you have all the sex you want without the worry of.. pregnancy ;)!
5. work is much more bearable when there's a private dance party going on inside you.
6. total strangers tell you "congratulations" and "you look great!" Why, thank you.
7. you have a place to rest your ice-cream bowl {and excuse to use it + eat it}.
8. oh, these breasts? yep, they're real.
9. for nine months, you don't have to suck it in. {love this one!}


You look so amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much friend!
ReplyDelete