Izzy girl and I had lunch with dad on Saturday and ran an errand before- she just looked so cute to me {of course, I know}.
We were both chilly after Iz woke up from her nap and I had my slippers and a hoodie on, so that's what she wanted to wear too...
our slips..
We like to try and make the tallest thing we can with the blocks and then Isabelle knocks it all over so the pieces go flying everywhere, she loves it.
her facial expression here...
Our Sunday- we went on a nice long walk and had the fun surprise of the sprinklers being on when we got back, it took Iz about 2 seconds to take her shirt and shorts off and get in them!
Such a happy little girl!!
Oh man, Iz just cracks me up these days, I walked into the sun/play room and she had her glasses {gasses} on her head, with her hair everywhere. loved it.
Coloring so intently...
Cheese!
She likes to wear them upside down a lot too.. goof ball!
We had a nice little weekend with the family before we were headed to the Bahamas without our little girl :(. I really tried not to think about it, but I started getting sad weeks before we were leaving... good thing she gets to go next year!









She looks so much like you in the last pic! Just adorable..
ReplyDeleteYay! Thanks Lauren :)!
Delete