Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Shoes!!

She is so silly!  It was super hot + sunny out and she had to wear her rain boots to go outside... she just makes me smile all the time.
And then some high wedges!  I have a bunch of shoes that I need to donate in the garage and Isabelle decided to put on one of the craziest pairs in the bag... she was somehow walking around in them too.
I wish these weren't blurry, but the girl was on the move!
She was all over the place in those wedges, I can't believe how long she lasted in them.

So this is hard to see {there is a little smudge mark by the corner of the window above the tub and the other one is kind of over the bottom part of the back window} but I took a picture of the mirror with Isabelle's cute little hand prints on it.. I just didn't want to clean it because I liked seeing them.  I tried to take a picture of them so I could clean it, but it didn't really work :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment