We got Isabelle the most adorable little flamingo {mango} purse {I think I've told you about Iz's love for flamingos...? Kind of random, but there is a house a street over with two in their yard that we have to drive/walk by often so she can see them}, I knew that's what we should take back for her the minute we saw it. You should have seen her face when we gave it to her, it was the best! She was so cute when we both walked in the room when she woke up, she ran to the side of her pack-n-play and reached up for me with this face of worry almost and then gave me the biggest squeeze of a hug forever- it was the best feeling!
She didn't take it off of her arm the whole day, we stopped at TJ's, she took it inside and showed it off to several people and then held it the whole way home in the car.. that made us happy!
It's so fun to see these because I'm like, 'hey, that's me!'... but I don't ever park in them because I guess I feel guilty that I may have just ran that morning and can walk perfectly fine and there might be someone in greater need of the closer spot? I don't know, does that make sense?
Izzy girl also got an Elmo purse with her name on the back that Gigi, Emme and Harper picked out for her and she was super excited to see too! She was trying to put her mango purse inside her Elmo purse... she's too funny.
I got the special little treat of a latte on our way out of town and it's just such a fun surprise when they hand them to you and they look so pretty... makes you not want to swirl in your cinnamon + nutmeg.
me and my girl.
Cheese! Oh and her third purse is also on her arm, one she had before we left.
This girl.. I'm telling you, purses on. all day.
It was so good to get home with our little one and pups, everyone was so happy to be there!





No comments:
Post a Comment