I woke up and walked downstairs to this beautiful sky.. the picture just doesn't even do it justice. I was getting ready to run outside but it got really windy and I could hear thunder so I started walking to the gym and there was some crazy lightening going on! It was a good decision, as it down poured about 10 minutes after I got in.
Iz loves to jump off this step, she counts, "oonnne, twwwooo" and then jumps off with such excitement... and we do it like 10 {or 20} more times.
This is a little bit of dancing, she still loves 'ring around the rosie'... she just starts turning in circles and says, "mom", which is my cue to start singing, which makes her happy.
Putting her babies in her chair... it's so fun to watch her take care of her babies, she lays them on the ground {sometimes throes, we're working on that ;)} and says they are sleeping, then covers them with their blankets, it's the cutest thing.. she gives them bottles and tries to change their diapers, says, "they're poopy mommy".. love it!
She had to make sure she had her purse and baby bag.. this picture just cracked me up because she has her hands on her face and had just said, "oh gosh", because she couldn't quite get a handle on both of them.
Almost got it!
Poor girl passed out from reading her book ;).. too funny.
{yes, I did go in and take it off of her :)}






No comments:
Post a Comment