It's so fun to look out the window and see our bird feeder/house so full of birds! Iz got so excited and loved watching all the birds bounce around on the ground and the feeder.
Isabelle still loves to play with her little doll that my gram {GG} gave her for Christmas, I need to print this and send it to her.
Our pups looked so cute sleeping, Reg must have been in mid-play with his bone when he passed out ;).
She looked so funny as she was falling asleep for her nap...
Iz loves to wear dad's hat!
Isabelle has been talking about church so much lately, and that "we sing, and clap, church" {that's how she says it, it's pretty cute}, so I took her on Sunday... I had been wanting to go, so thank you Isabelle for making me do it! She's the best!






No comments:
Post a Comment