Wednesday, May 16, 2012

:: my little ::

This is where I found Iz... she loves to sit on the coffee table, I mean loves... I'm not sure that's the best thing, but she can get get up and down on her own and she enjoys it, so sue me I guess ;).
Oh and this is a new game, she loves to take the clips off of our temporary blinds and I put it on her nose once, so she always wants me to put it on her now...
I love how she has her hand 'splayed' out {is that a word?}
Iz wanted to match mom and wear a head band... it just doesn't quite look the same as it does on me, but you get the idea ;).
A little 'weee' and park time...
This is me trying to show you how many 'owies' she had on her knees.. it was kind of ridiculous there for awhile, I'm sure some people thought I was pushing her down constantly ;).
I am in trouble, my little just loves shoes.. always wants me to take mine off so she can try to put them on.. she just sits down, takes off her shoes and puts other ones on, changes her mind and puts the first ones back on.
I just thought this was great, reading her book with her legs crossed- just lounging before 'nigh-nigh'.

No comments:

Post a Comment