Thursday, May 10, 2012

:: 18 months ::

Oh, our dearest Isabelle, you have been up to so much in the last 2 months!  You are such a busy body and love to get into everything!
*You are such a goof ball, just like your parents!  
*You like to help us in the morning by putting our 'dirties' in the hamper and unzipping the dog's kennel to let them out.
*You have just started to develop a little {just a little ;)} interest in the TV, but that's only if it's Elmo!  So, I started recording a Sesame Street every now and then so we always have one on the tube in case you need your fix.
*You are so tickelish, your feet, your tummy, neck, everywhere {just like your mom :)} and it's the best to tickle you because you have the best giggle in the world, I just love it!
*You are such a smart girl and understand so much these days!  
*You still love music and to dance.
*You are so chatty and friendly to almost anyone.. we will be in the grocery store and you will just wave and say hi to a random person walking by.
*I have been trying to put pigtails in and/or a clip and for some reason, you have to pull them out. every. time. grr.
*You have kind of started to pick out your clothes, which I am not ready for yet!  You will tell me know when I pick something out and will only put on what you pick out... it's not worth the fight ;)!
*You are a big helper and pick up/put away your toys when we ask you to, that has been fun to watch and who am I kidding, it's awesome to have a helper!
*You say so many words, I don't even think I can list them anymore.. you can form sentences and have a conversation, which is so fun.
*You give the best hugs and 'mmwahs'!  I will bend down with my arms out wide and you run into them with the biggest smile, it's one of my favorite things!  And before dad leaves in the morning, you say bye and give him his kisses, also a favorite of mine.
*You still go to bed about 7, sometimes closer to 7:30 now and get up about 7-7:30.  I love when you wake up because you sit in your crib, play a bit, and then stand up and say, "mommy, daddy, mommy, Lucy, mommy", it's pretty cute + funny.  
*You go down for your nap around 12:30-1 and usually sleep for about 3 hours.
*You are still wearing a size 3 diaper, but we did up your nighttime diaper to a 4!
*You are wearing mostly 18 month clothing, but some smaller 2T shirts and 12-18 month pants because you have such a little waist.
*You still have some milk before bed and before we brush your teeth.
*You are wearing a size 4 shoe, but we are pushing it in some, so you are going to need to be in 5's soon.
*You can put your shoes on, usually on the right foot, but if I tell you it's the other foot, you switch feet and try to put it on.  
*You love to sit in your closet and take off and put on all your shoes.
*You love to go outside and you say, "outside, outside" a lot!  We are outside all the time!
*You know what noises a lot of animals make and your monkey, horse, owl and lion are some of my favorites!
*You absolutely love books and I love that!  We read them before your nap and before bed, every day.  You have developed a love for horses, so we have to look at every book that has a horse in it before you go down... I'm not sure where it came from, but you get so excited when you see them and say, "neigh" every time.
I had to do one picture on the couch like we did when you were
little, little, it didn't last long!
*You have started asking, "why?" and "what is that?", I find myself saying, "because I said so" a lot already!
*You are my 'little, little', turkey, mama, munchkin, 'boo, boo', sweet heart, Izzy girl, little miss... there are so many!


No comments:

Post a Comment