Isabelle likes to pick out accessories these days and this morning she wanted to wear her winter hat! She looked so cute walking around with her hat on, it was a little chilly that day, but no even close to cold enough for a fleece hat!
I was cleaning some in the garage and Iz found herself some "purses/bags" that she carried around for a couple days.. we even had to carry it on our walk to Gigi's, and of course they had to be Victoria's Secret bags- of all bags!
She loves to help clean and sweeping is one of her favorite things for some reason. She will walk over to it and say, "sup, sup", it's pretty cute how she says it.
My little turkey! I'm not sure if I've told you my new name for her, but out of no where I started calling her turkey, not sure why or where it came from, but it seems to fit her in so many instances!
Hey hat! I love this picture!





No comments:
Post a Comment