My 2nd Mother's Day... Jacob and I got to work out together while my mom made veggie biscuits + gravy {one of my favorite things, thanks mom!} and this is what was going on while I was showering, so cute...
just making a card for mom. love.
I love this picture.
Surprise mom!
I made this cake for our lunch and it's the same strawberry cake I posted last year, but I realized I didn't take a picture of the cake after I swirled it, so I wanted to show how pretty it looks.. and then of course I forgot to take a picture of the cake after it was baked and decorated... next time!
I did get a pic of a slice {or two} when I had a piece the next day :).
We all went out to the farm for a late lunch and some QT with the family.
Holy piece of watermelon!
Paisley just hangin' out.
Isabelle and Harper were so cute with Paisley, Iz was pointed at her eyes, nose and patting her head - so cute.
"bye mom, going to see the dog!"
yaaayyy!
I love when littles run, I think it is one of the cutest things. ever.
our little fam.
Dad was running around {fast!} with Isabelle on his shoulders and it was the funniest thing, we were all laughing so hard!
rest time.
my happy girl.
running!! :)
Paisley sporting her shades and hat!
Taking a little ride around with Aunt Courtney, Emme + Max.
Such a lady!
I caved and bought this tutu skirt at Target because it was only $5 and I couldn't resist the neon pink.. apparently the waistband itches and this was Isabelle's way of letting us know.
So we go pantless! Aunt Betsy was checking out her new look ;).
Max was so fast running next to them!
What a crew.
A little wiffle ball game... Iz was up!
Nice round up to that throw!
Going in for the steal...
She totally stole the ball from Harp and was making a run for it.
It was nice to just hang with family and be outside.. Isabelle had so much fun, I didn't think we were ever going to get her to leave!
Happy Mother's Day {late now, I know.. still means the same ;)} to all you wonderful moms!! I hope you had a wonderful day with your fam wherever you were! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment