Friday, May 4, 2012

:: day at the zoo ::

I had been wanting to take Isabelle to the zoo and we got invited to go with some new friends we just met- it was great!  It was rainy when we got there so we checked out the museum that is full of animals {stuffed of course}.  Izzy girl was checking out some monkeys and other creatures...
The rain stopped so we got to go outside and check out the petting zoo... she loved it!  Check out those goats just standing on that tree, like they are statues or something.
Face to face with a goat and so happy!
oh hello mr. goat.
She loved the monkeys, gorillas, chimps, whatever!
I was able to catch a little of her making monkey noises...
Oh my goodness, Isabelle loved the cougars, she thought they were 'meowies'.  She got so excited when she saw them, she was doing her dance of stomping her feet... unfortunately I missed most of her dance, but caught a little bit :).

We had such a great time at the zoo, it was so fun watching Isabelle see all the animals and feed the ducks {she probably could have fed them for an hour}.  Other than it getting so hot, it was a pretty great time!  Can't wait to go back with dad so I can actually take some good pictures ;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment