Tuesday, May 29, 2012

:: my little painter ::

We had a nice Memorial weekend at home, got things done around the house, hung with the family and went to Lawrence + KC.  This was pretty cute, I was in the kitchen and Jacob told me Iz was helping me paint the walls, I kind of couldn't believe it because she had never seen me doing it, I guess she just has great common sense ;)!
she even knew what to do with the roller!
concentrating..
paint the floor.

On to basketball...
Izzy girl got this basketball hoop for Christmas and we kind of forgot about it, so it was fun to find and put together for her.  She is pretty good at making baskets!!
'yeah, I made it'
 slam dunk!

For lunch I made this delicious grilled pb + j + strawberries.  So simple, just put pb {I used almond butter}, jelly + sliced strawberries on your favorite bread and grill it in a saucepan on the stove until golden brown... so yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment