Wednesday, May 30, 2012

:: memorial day ::

We got up Monday morning and decided to meet Ashley, Byron + Paisley in Lawrence for some pool time.. Ashley + Byron also had the family over for dinner while Uncle Tom was in town so we headed to KC after Izzy girl's nap.  Dad and Papa were getting us lunch {I got Zen Zero :)!!} so they weren't at  the pool to help take pictures so I had to get out and get a few of Iz while Byron made sure she didn't fall backwards ;)... she absolutely LOVES these fountains {'bubbles' is what she calls them}. 
Look at that little smile... and Paisley hanging out on the side.
Paisley + Aunt Ashley
On our way home on Tuesday after our trip to Trader Joe's {of course!!}, Isabelle was excited to have her "O's"... I looked back and she had taken the whole bag out and was just helping herself!
We got Iz a couple swimsuits at Target while in Lawrence so I wanted to try them on, she was so excited about it that she didn't want to take it off- was running around the house in it!  Can't wait to put it to use!
We had a nice quick trip to Lawrence + KC... love those places!


No comments:

Post a Comment