Wednesday, May 16, 2012

:: easy no bake peanut butter bars ::

Um, YUM!  Of course I found this on Pinterest {@ 'six sisters' stuff'.. holy smokes, can you imagine having 6 girls?!!}, but we used to make something very similar when I was little and they were one of my absolute favorite things!
1 C butter, melted
2 C graham cracker crumbs {grind in food processor to get tiny granules}
2 C powdered sugar
1 C + 4 T peanut butter
1 1/2 C milk chocolate chips

In a medium bowl, mix the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and 1 C peanut butter until well blended.  Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9x13" pan.  In the micro or saucepan, melt the chocolate chips with the the 4T peanut butter, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth.  Spread over the peanut butter layer.  Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares.  I like to keep them in the fridge all the time, they just taste better to me that way :).
Okay, then try and eat just one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment