I have been making Isabelle and I smoothies pretty much every morning and it has been fun just experimenting and mixing different ingredients + great way to start your day! I use berries in most of them and we started our morning with this one today.
*Blueberry Smoothie*
1 small banana
1/3 C protein {I use Juice Plus+ Vanilla Complete Powder}
1/2 T flaxseeds
1/4 C frozen blueberries {I just grab a handful}
1/2 T honey {or agave nectar}
8 oz of water
{I also usually add a handful of spinach or kale, just didn't this morning}
*Add ingredients to blender and blend until smooth... I usually add a few ice cubes, but you don't have to. Enjoy!
I finally decided to see if I could get Isabelle's hair up into pig tails and it was pretty much a success!
She looked so cute! This was actually the first day I turned on the TV, I needed a few minutes to vacuum and Isabelle loves Elmo so I thought I would give it a shot. She got so excited when she saw him, but it caught her attention for maybe 5 minutes.
Because she decided making a toy tornado would be more fun.
And wanted to help me clean.
This was one of my toughest days, Isabelle and I had been together for over a month straight {since I left work} and me, not being used to that, needed a break! I had just put Iz down for her nap and the painter showed up about 45 minutes later, so the dogs went crazy woke her up {grr!}, luckily Jacob walked in about that time and could tell I was going to have a melt down {yes, literally} so he asked if he should take her for a bit - yes, please. I know it probably sounds crazy, that being home can't be tough, but I have it admit, it is! I am getting more used to it, but it is not easy! I love Isabelle to death, but I need to have a little 'me' time I've realized, if I am going to stay sane ;).





Yes! Me time is great and there is nothing wrong with that. :)
ReplyDelete