I got this recipe from a newsletter that we receive from our JP+ friends and I finally made them... they are pretty delicious, a great bite first thing in the morning to give you a little boost before your workout. Jacob ate them for breakfast, nice little energy for the day.
1 C organic peanut butter {or any nut butter, I use the fresh ground peanuts pb}
1/2 C honey {or agave or rice syrup}
1 C chocolate JP+ Complete {a protein powder}
*Mix peanut butter, honey + Complete together, then fold in:
1 C organic, whole rolled oats {they don't have to be organic, up to you}
*Optional: shredded coconut, cinnamon or other for rolling {I used cinnamon}
*If too dry, add a little water to make it easier to work with
*Makes approx. 30 balls {so you will have them for awhile!}
This picture is funny, I had a hard time deciding how I was going to take a picture of the finished product, so if they looked placed, they totally are! Ha!
Oh and if you are interested in Juice Plus+, let me know! Would love to give you some info... I have been opening the fruit/berry/veggie capsules and dumping them into Isabelle's smoothies so she gets the extra goodness for her :).
No comments:
Post a Comment