Isabelle has been playing by herself and keeping herself entertained pretty well if I need a few minutes {which is great}, so I was in the kitchen and thought it was pretty quiet so I went to check and see what she was up to- this is what I found...

Pretty funny! As you can see, the dogs were thrilled!
Poor Lucy, she loves her so much, but she just pulls on her ears, squeezes her, pats her {a little too hard} and follows her around... it's pretty cute, but Lucy had had enough I think...
love this.
I love how she is holding the blocks in somewhat of a heart shape... goes with her shirt :).
Thank goodness it stopped raining so we could go outside!
We went for a walk and Isabelle had to try and carry everything.. she puts things under her chin so she can hold more - so resourceful!
"I can pull it myself mom."
Haha! This picture makes me laugh- we walked to Gigi's and had a fun surprise of seeing her cousins... Iz didn't want to sit in the car with Harper, but Harper was happy about it- their faces say it all!
She decided to give in - kind of.







The fourth picture must sum up Iz's and Lucy's relationship. Lucy's face is an actual FACE and I love it.
ReplyDelete