There is nothing better than getting a package in the mail and today Isabelle and I both got one! Isabelle got the cutest little owl hand puppet and with it being an owl, she loved it! And, I/we got 2 dresses that were my gram's from when she was little... they are amazing! They are 80+ years old and so unique + adorable! I can't wait to get them on Iz- I will be sure to share them once I do!
Izzy girl was so excited to show dad her owl she got from cousin Lindsay and Rio, we love it!! Thank you again :)!
We had fun {or I did} playing with 'popbooth', wish Iz could figure it out and not look almost the same in each one ;).
The girl loves to take all the chalk out and get it all over her hands, clothes, shoes, everywhere!
My owl! She is so cute when she says owl and 'hoots'! She says, "hoo, hoo", with the cutest little face.
Check her out! {chalk all over the front of her}
She thinks she's going somewhere! Love this pic!
My little!! Too bad this is a little fuzzy.










No comments:
Post a Comment