My mom was able to come in town Saturday afternoon and spend Easter with us. Jacob was in Augusta for the Master's so I really wanted my mom to come for Isabelle's {technically} first Easter. We made a delicious dinner of spinach, pasta, cannellini beans {or white navy work too} and asiago cheese... it's so simple + quick - you just cook the pasta, simmer the beans with some garlic and once they are both cooked, toss them in a bowl with some spinach and cheese! It's one of our favorite dishes that we got from my gram years ago. I meant to take a picture and forgot, so I will do that next time I make it.
I thought this picture was so funny, Isabelle was so excited to see Dora and her goodies that she must have had to take a rest and think about it all for a second? ;)
We love flowers so gram gave Iz one for Easter.
Checking out all her Dora goodies, of course, the bubbles had to come out asap! Dad picked this basket out since he wasn't going to be home and Isabelle loved it.
Little munchkin at church.. she really doesn't sit still very well these days, we took everything out of our bag... 3 times {at least}.
She loved the music, she was dancing around {unfortunately I wasn't quick enough to catch her twirling!} and so happy eating her cereal bar.. good thing the music was nice and loud {and we were in the back!}.
We met the rest of the family for lunch but our service got out a little earlier so we hung out at our house for a little bit and I got to take some pics.
On our way to the country club for lunch!
Isabelle and Harper were enjoying watching the golfers outside... love that they are both pointing.
Looking at flowers.
All the cousins/grandkids!
My little little.
Isabelle was just so fun to watch find the eggs, she loved picking them up and putting them in her little basket {I had to find something smaller so she could carry it, but then gram had to carry all her over flow of eggs.. next year, we will have a "normal" basket!}. And of course, I couldn't stop taking pictures, I tried really hard just to post my favorites, but there are still a lot- I couldn't resist!
Just taking a break.
All the kids!
I love this of Isabelle and Cooper, while all the kids are opening their eggs, Iz wanted to check out what Coop was doing and see his ball. She must going to be some sort of pro ball player when she gets older since she likes them so much ;)!
She decided to take a look at her goods.
Walking home with a very tired little girl... we were about 2 hours late on nap time which doesn't happen often {or hardly ever}, but she was a trooper and crashed the minute we laid her down. We had to wake her up at 5 so she could eat dinner and make her bed time. The weather was beautiful, couldn't have been more perfect- what a fun day!












No comments:
Post a Comment