Oh happy day.
It was so fun to look back through all our wedding pics and remember that wonderful day that 'we became one' {Jacob's line ;)}. I couldn't pick just one picture.
Our Anniversary was on a Wednesday so we didn't do a whole lot, but we spent most of it together as a family and that's what matters. Isabelle and I took dad a delicious cinnamon roll from Mokas {downtown} for breakfast at work, ran some errands and then picked him up for lunch.
Iz looking like a stud on our way to lunch.
{We had gone to Target and I got sucked in again at the $1 bins so Iz ended up with that ball, some Elmo books, plastic baskets to organize the tub toys and a small pink shovel... score!}
Jacob had these beautiful flowers delivered... such a unique arrangement and some of the flowers reminded him of our wedding, which was why he picked them {so sentimental! ;) }- loved it!
We ended up in Manhattan for dinner because there aren't a whole lot of "nice" restaurants to eat at in Salina and we just wanted something different, so we went to Harry's... it was delicious!! I don't know if it's because we hadn't eaten good food out in awhile, but everything was so good, we ordered so much and ate it all! We had some delicious risotto, fresh mozzarella, crispy potatoes and spinach, arugula + pistachio pizza {absolutely delectable!}.
I had this wonderful sangria.
We skipped the fancy desserts at Harry's and went to Orange Leaf for some frozen yogurt :).
It was such a wonderful night, we were so happy we went to Harry's and enjoyed a quiet dinner as just the two of us. I can't believe it has been 3 years, who knew we would have done so much... had our precious daughter, Isabelle, renovated and sold our house and bought a new house/left my job/moved to Salina. I am so excited to see what this next year brings for us and our family! I love you so much dear, thank you for being my wonderful partner in life!!






I loved your wedding so much and remember how touching and beautiful it was! Congrats on three years!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Lauren! We were so glad you and Patrick came! I have the best picture of when I saw you at the reception, I will have to send it to you!
ReplyDelete