Jacob celebrated a big birthday on March 20th and I saw that quote on a ballon and thought it was perfect for him- he had been talking about turning 30 and how he was so old now {I know, not really, just tough to leave the 20's!}.
Izzy girl's first meal in her chair at our house :)
Such a big helper at the grocery store to get all the goods for dad's birthday dinner. It was our first outing to the store and with me not being used to where everything is yet, we probably went down every isle twice, we were there entirely too long!
Another one of Isabelle's common words: ball... she loves them {yes, that is some bed/nap head going on}.
This was really cute, Izzy girl with her cousins, they were helping feed her dinner and having many 3-way 'mmmwahhhs'! They would mwah and then giggle - adorable.
Just love.
I love their facial expressions at each other in this picture.
Isabelle was having a wonderful time!
Of course we had a DQ ice cream cake! I also made some delicious Funfetti rice crispy treats that we found via Pinterest at lovintheoven.
- 3 T butter
- 1 10-ounce bag of mini marshmallows (4 cups mini marshmallows)
- 3/4 C Funfetti cake mix
- 6 C rice krispies cereal
- 6 heaping tablespoons of sprinkles {I just used what came in the top of the Funfetti frosting container, didn't add extra}
- Completely melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Next, stir in the cake mix until dissolved.
- Stir in the cereal until it is evenly coated with marshmallow. Sprinkle in half of the sprinkles and mix and continue stirring.
- Press the mixture into a 9 x 13 baking dish and top with remaining sprinkles. Cut and enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment