Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Henry's 2nd Birthday Party!

{I am going to try and catch you all up on everything in the next few days, as we have been crazy and I haven't been able to sit down and blog, I apologize!  It has been driving me crazy!}

 I checked on Isabelle and this is how she fell asleep, poor thing couldn't breath, she was so stopped up from her sickness.
Iz loves to try and carry as many things as she can!
I was so happy she woke up without a fever so we could go to Henry's birthday party.
She really wanted to get in her little walker for some reason- she still fits!

Henry's party was at 'Monkey Bizness' in Shawnee and Isabelle had a blast!
 Henry was so intrigued by the flame that he almost burnt his face.. I mean, that was a close one!!
 He loved his cupcake!
 Izzy girl just wanted to play with the icing, she wasn't that interested in the cupcake... the ice cream on the other hand!
Poor girl's face was all red around her nose from wiping it so much- thank goodness she was feeling better though!  We had such a wonderful time and can't believe little Henry is 2!  If you live in KC and haven't been so Monkey Biz, you should definitely check it out- such a great place for your littles to play and get a bunch of energy out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment