Sunday, March 11, 2012

:: last day cookies ::

I wanted to take cookies for my last day, I don't know why, it seems like you usually do that sort of thing for a birthday, or to celebrate something, but I just wanted to so I did.  I just made Funfetti cookies {simple recipe below or usually on the box of Funfetti cake mix}, but thought they looked pretty fun with the white frosting base and hot pink {yes, I have neon food coloring!} splattered frosting on top, so I  wanted to share it as a fun + quick decorating option.

Funfetti cookies
1 box Funfetti cake mix
1/3 C oil
2 eggs

*Heat oven to 375
*Combine cake mix, oil, eggs
*Shape dough into 1" balls, place on un-greased cookie sheet and flatten to 1/4" thickness
*Bake 6-8 minutes {I usually take them out at 6 so they are extra soft} or until the edges are golden brown
*Let cool on cooling rack and frost when ready
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment