Thursday, March 22, 2012

:: the library ::

Isabelle and I found one of our outlets - the library!  With this being the first real week home with Isabelle and it raining 3 days in a row, we were a little stir crazy and both needed to get out of the house - so we found ourselves at the library.  I needed to get a card and the whole downstairs is for kids so Isabelle made herself right at home, she loved it!
This is like her dream, she loves computers so much, you should have seen her face when she realized she could sit down at it and touch the keyboard!
She played with puzzles, puppets, blocks, books and all sorts of toys they had.  It was so fun to watch her explore and get excited when she found new things.  Oh and if you are wondering about those pink cowboy boots with her outfit, she found them in her closet and had to wear them, she wouldn't let me put anything else on her.  It started pouring when we were leaving and as we were running to the car, one of her darn boots fell off into a puddle and then I couldn't get her in her seat fast enough and I was soaked, I mean soaked!  The whole thing was almost funny, of course it would end that way, that's the kind of week we were having!  It's definitely an adjustment to be home every day, I almost feel like I'm on maternity leave again.. it's so nice to be with Isabelle and see Jacob during the day and right after work, but I am going to have to find something for me, some 'me' time, just to help me stay sane ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment