Since Isabelle was sick, I stayed home with her until about 1:00 when my mom came to the rescue so I could go into work for a little bit and to my going away deal with everyone. I just had to share one of Iz's latest ventures- pulling out the coffee table drawers and climbing in... I just walked into the room to this!
I just took a few pictures of some of my PD team at Johnny's
Jamie, Lindsay, Virginia
Julie, Lessie, Jamie
Rich + I, my wonderful Director for the 5 years I was at Payless.
I should have taken more pictures of everyone that came because a lot of people came and it really meant a lot to me! Thank you so much for being such wonderful people/friends to work with, I definitely wouldn't have enjoyed my job as much as I did if it weren't for you all! I will miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment