Tuesday, October 30, 2012

"airplane!!"

Or Hollywood girl?  We still love to airplane watch and Iz was especially animated when she saw a big one go by... and because we had just ridden on one, they are so much cooler now!
 love this.. just flying!
 "it's so big"... "in the sky!"
 gettin' a better look..
 "Go for a walk? I bring my mower"
 It's always fun when Isabelle wants to bring things on our walks because I end up carrying her.. and the toy!
 This is a fun little idea and totally doing it next year, but Jacob wasn't home and Iz was in bed so we were unable to pass it on this year.. it's a 'Phantom Ghost'... we were upstairs getting Iz ready for bed and heard a knock at the door {of course my heart started pounding all fast because Jacob was gone and I was like, who could that be?} so we were a little late in getting down, but no one was at the door {yes, more freaked out}, so I opened the door and looked out and could see an adult and child walking really fast down the sidewalk and this on our porch... it basically tells you to make a treat, copy the little rhyme and pass it on before Halloween {it was the night before Halloween so we didn't have much time}, I just thought it was such a cute idea for the kids to do.. would have totally gotten the Turpin's had Jacob been home {just forget you read that Courtney ;)}!

No comments:

Post a Comment