My girl sportin' her sunnies :).
This girl loves not wearing shoes! It was pretty chilly and she would not put her shoes on, so I said, fine! At least we have a coat on!
She was so cute, she came over and asked for a kiss and said "bye mom", so I was like, "bye? where are you going?", she said, "Lawrence, see you later".. it just makes me smile that she loves going to Lawrence!
| Reggie, such a good cameo. |
We went on a family walk, one of my favorite things to do and we started out with Iz pushing her baby in the stroller and ended up this way.. she got tired and I love how she's holding her baby so tight and her hand.
Just a little DIY.. I had this old frame that didn't really go with anything in Isabelle's room, so I sanded it down, spray painted satin white and sanded it again- voila! New frame in minutes {at no cost}, simple as that!




No comments:
Post a Comment