Friday, October 19, 2012

:: hooded towel round 2 ::

I made another hooded towel {for an order, yay!} and I like the way it turned out better than the first one I made, more so the shape of the hood.
 Added some coordinating burp cloths..
 Packaged and ready to ship!
 It was such a good feeling to ship this off, as an order, like my little side job.. need to get more of them!

This picture is kind of hard to see, but I had to share.. this is how Isabelle fell asleep for her nap- sitting up, then slid/fell to the side propped up by her owl and totally covered in all of her animals in her bed...
 I had fun playing with my machine while she was sleeping and figured out how to use the embroidery part!
 It was pretty exciting/incredible- my first embroidery!
My little sass pants, just posing for the camera..
I have been searching for some simple little boots for Iz, so we went to Payless to check out what they had and she just started shopping/trying on shoes, like she had done this before!  The shoes she put on were too big, but still, the girl has her own taste!  I had to share with my Payless friends because it was just too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment