Lately Isabelle has been singing her ABC's like crazy! I knew she could get to about 'G', but one day she just sang the whole thing! Jacob and I looked at each other like, she just did that?! I tried to get a recording of her doing the whole thing, but of course she stopped before finishing.. she can do it, promise!
Isabelle taking after Reggie's choice of seating.. yeah, we aren't exactly proper around our house ;).
Iz opened the cabinet in her room to find a bunch of toys she hadn't played with in awhile, it was so fun to watch her get all excited about them, like we got new toys! Love that!
![]() |
| Doing the yoga squat;) |
Another attempt at catching her sing her 'abc's', of course she did it right before I was filming!
I wish this wasn't blurry because it was so cute, she's playing the guitar- backwards.
She is so my turkey!




No comments:
Post a Comment