Just having some O's, getting ready for the day!
I love that little tilt of the foot...
I noticed our shadows as we walked to play with the cousins... love Isabelle's pony sticking up!
I absolutely LOVE this pic.
Accidental snapshot... and it happened to be of the bump!
Izzy girl loves to go play in Harper's room, who wouldn't though, I mean, look at all that great stuff! She has 5 million babies {like no joke} so Iz gets so excited to go and play babies. This vacuum is also a big hit, she loves it.. yes, it does turn on and make noise {note to self: remove batteries before letting her use it again!}
still vacuuming...
Miss tool woman Harper!
Thank you for playing Turpins!
Single Serving of Apple Crisp!!
I found this wonderful site via Pinterest and it's pretty wonderful.. Isabelle said she wanted an apple, took about 2 bites and I had already eaten one and didn't really feel like eating another one, so thought I would try and make a little crisp. I remembered pinning this site so had to check it out and it was delicious!
It's more like 2 servings, so Jacob and I shared... nothing like having a little apple crisp out of 1 apple!
the how to form her site:
1 small apple
2 tbsp. brown sugar
2 tbsp. oats
1 1/2 tbsp. flour
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1 tbsp. butter
Thinly slice the apple and place in a mixing bowl. Add 1 tbsp. brown sugar, 1/2 tbsp. flour, and 1/8 tsp. cinnamon. Coat the apples with the dry ingredients and place in a small baking dish. Mix together the rest of the dry ingredients and the butter; put on top of the apples. Microwave for 60-90 seconds.










No comments:
Post a Comment