Sunday, October 7, 2012

:: KU/KSU game ::

We went to Manhattan early Saturday morning for the big game and tailgating with friends.  It was so cold that day, of all days, it was gloomy and freezing!  It was so fun to see friends we haven't seen in awhile and pretend like we were in college again {or try to}.
 I mean, it was really cold, we sat in the back of this car with with heat blasting for most of the game.. I couldn't feel my toes towards the end.
 boys will be boys.
 The KU grads!
One of Isabelle's bff's turned 2 on game day, so it was an extra special day!  I had to share my fun, yet frugal wrap job- the funnies!  I used to wrap presents in the funnies when I was little so I just thought it would be fun for little G.. I can't believe he is 2 now and Isabelle is right behind him!  We love you Greyson and hope you had a wonderful birthday in Manhattan!
Oh my gosh, how could I forget, we had our first 'real' babysitter ever for game day.. it was so last minute and we had never met her so I woke up with mixed feelings and so nervous.  Thank goodness, it was a success!  Isabelle started showing her {the sitter} her animals right when she walked in the door and had her sit down at the table with her while she ate breakfast... I was so relieved and almost excited that we had an actual baby sitter for the future whenever we are in a bind.  Isabelle even asked where she was the next day and said she had fun playing with her, I'll take that as a good sign!  Oh and she was referred to us by friends that use her all the time, so it wasn't like we just looked her up online the day before... that would have been even scarier!  

No comments:

Post a Comment