Sunday, July 22, 2012

:: wichita ::

We headed to Wichita Thursday night because Jacob was playing in a golf tournament for Runge with the Boys and Girls Club on Friday.  Izzy girl and I had a fun day hanging out around town while Runge worked the tournament and the boys played.  We walked to the park first and Iz was very brave and went down the twisty slide by herself.. that was her first time on a twisty slide, so I was proud of her- it's the little things!  
We walked to the little book store/coffee shop to look at some books and get a snack... we ended up with 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' {bagel with peanut butter, bananas + honey}, need to make that at home!  We also bought a book by Charley Harper called, 'Colors'.. it's filled with his amazing prints + colors- highly recommend!  There is another one called, '123's' that is on my list!  We always had Charley Harper pictures hanging {my mom still does} in our house growing up so I have a special spot for his work and I love his interpretation of nature.
We got up Saturday morning, had some yummy breakfast and headed home.  The littles were so cute eating at the counter together, like big kids.
I turned around and this is what Iz was doing.. couldn't help but smile and take a picture.
Thank you Wasinger's for having us and being wonderful hosts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment