Saturday, July 7, 2012

Oh this wall- it's my fault that she loves to walk on it and we go back and forth several times, but there was a wall that I always walked on during walks with my mom, so I just had to put her on there and now she's addicted.  It's a fun memory for me, holding her hand as she happily walks along the wall :).
 See ya mom!
 Checking out her shadow...
 I walked into the sun room to find Iz on the coffee table coloring.. I know she probably shouldn't sit on the coffee table, but I just thought it was too cute to disrupt... she does so well playing by herself.
 Just to go with the picture above, I loved when I walked in and saw Iz and Lucy... Iz was just reading a mag ;).
I love my little!!

No comments:

Post a Comment