Thursday, July 5, 2012

:: Happy Birthday Merica!!

We started our day with the bike decorating party down the street at country club park...
 Izzy girl's trike- ready for the parade!
 The girls hard at work...
Our little girl is looking so blonde...
 Iz had to have a little help from her cousins to go down.. she usually makes me go with her and that slide is not made for two {or at least not my size person}!
Cheesin', ready for the parade!
At the starting line...
emme + iz {I think Iz was a little confused as to what was going on}
harper
We thought we were clever with my outfit- stars and stripes! ;)
We had the fam over for dinner before the fireworks, grilled pizza, burgs, dogs, veggies + potatoes.. it was quite the spread!  I had to prepare myself to let Isabelle stay up late to see the fireworks, it was kind of hard for me, but I think her cousins helped keep her {and I} distracted.  We walked to the club to see the show a little after 9.. Izzy girl started to get a little scared of the fire cracks that were being set off in the neighborhood, but dad helped to prepare her by telling her they go 'boom'!  She was saying it too and it was pretty cute.  Poor girl was so hot and started falling asleep on dad a little after 10, she was pooped!  We carried her home and I had to rinse her a bit to cool her down and then put her right to bed.  I was so worried she was going to wake up early and be so cranky, but my girl slept until 10!  It was unreal!  Only bad thing was, we had a day trip planned to Manhattan with friends the next day.  Oh well, it was fun to hang with Iz for the night, special occasion!
 I wanted to test out the 'bulb' function on my camera to see if I could get some of the fire cracks.. pretty cool!
 Iz, Gigi, Harper
 This one is a bit crazy, I think I held the button down too long.. trying to capture too much.
Hope you all had wonderful 4ths!!


No comments:

Post a Comment