Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Birthday to... me! 11.11.11

This has been a crazy week of birthdays, the fam now has 5 in the month of November!  And it's pretty crazy that my birthday was 11.11.11 this year!  That doesn't happen much!  Jacob got me thai food for dinner (YUM) and then we went to the KU game, came back and had delicious DQ ice cream cake (yes, we had another one!).  He put 11 candles on the cake, which we thought was appropriate.. better than 29.. eek!  Thank you Bets, Coop, Jeff and Jacob for singing 'Happy Birthday' to me!
This was Iz in her pj's before the game (yes, she is in Halloween pj's after Halloween), thanks to Aunt Betsy for staying with Iz so I could go to the game :)!
Just a little peak at Iz movin' with her Dino!
~Saturday~
We had a wonderful day, went to KC, shopped on the plaza, had dinner at LaBodega and stayed at the Intercontinental, such a fun birthday celebration.  This is a little bit of Iz before we left...
Jack and Kellie joined us for dinner and it was amazing!  We had a delicious dessert drink that they lit on fire and shook cinnamon on to make the flames bigger, it was quite the spectacle!  She even put a candle in the whipped cream for my b-day :).
They delivered this delicious raspberry filled sopapilla desert.. also with a candle in the whipped cream. {highly recommend if you ever have the pleasure of dining at LaBodega!}
Kel and I had a lot of fun people watching at O'Dowd's, it has been awhile since I have been out on the town!
OH, I almost forgot... look how fun my square {cube, I call it a square} was when I got to work on Friday {the streamers and balloons, my space is always that crazy and filled with pics :)}
I had such a great couple of days for my birthday, I'm so blessed to have great family and friends!

1 comment: