Saturday, November 19, 2011

The big 1 year doc. appointment!

Just a few pics of Iz before we left for the doctor...
We had a good visit with the doc, Isabelle was 29.5 inches long (61%, she grew 2 inches!) and weighed 18 lbs 10 oz (12%) and her head circumference was 18 inches which is in the 68th percentile so the doctor said she needed to gain weight, which I was surprised by.  He said she had to start drinking the whole milk, at least 24 oz a day.  We didn't think Iz was super small or anything, but I guess he just wants her weight to catch up to her height and head...?  We had been giving Iz water to drink, but the doc said, no more water, whole milk only... so not used to have cow's milk in the frigidaire, but I am going to have to!  I am kind of picky and only buy her milk from the local dairy {Iwig}, but I would also give her an organic milk :).  Not much else new to report from the doc, glad we are in good health!

 I was trying to take a pic of Iz getting measured, but she was not having it... she just looks so big!
 The doctor gave us a new book which was perfect timing because Iz was getting antsy waiting on the doc and nurse for her shots {poor girl, 4 shots!}.
We made a mess of the paper and the mirror... mama had her finger prints all over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment