Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Some simple card making...

I have been making an effort to make my cards lately and {save a little dough} here are just a few simple ones...
 for Halloween..
Ashley's birthday...
{I did this with a ribbon that I stitched along one edge and pulled the thread through to make it scrunch up.. same thing I did on Izzy girl's onesie for her birthday which you will see shortly}
Greyson's big first birthday..
these were pretty quick + simple, I just cut them out of fun paper freehand {minus the ghosts, they are stickers} and wrote on them {for the most part}, which helped to make them speedy... so if you are ever in need of a quick card and can't make it to thes store, there you go! 

1 comment:

  1. These are great Leah! I am obsessed with stationary and anything printed and this was inspiring.

    ReplyDelete