Monday, July 18, 2011

our fun weekend with Izzy girl.

Isabelle and I had some good bonding time Saturday morning, it was so good to be home with her... she loves remote controls.
Iz and dad... her new favorite toy is the booger shooter (at least that's what I call it), mainly because she doesn't want me to use it on her, so she just holds it all the time.. pretty funny.
 We finally got the running stroller from the Tucker Trail house and it is AMAZING to run with (go figure), I can't believe we haven't used it sooner, the difference from the regular Chicco stroller is unreal... I love it.  And of course, Iz has the booger shooter in hand.. we passed a few people that laughed when they saw her with it.
Trader Joe's opened in KC this weekend (YAY) and Jacob and I were brave enough to go in, it was insane, but we got some good stuff... like these beautiful sunflowers.  I tried so hard to get some good pictures of them, but it just wasn't working... you get the idea. 
 Iz grabbing for my phone..
 She loves her wood teether/rattle that she got from cousin Lindsay, it is great for her right now with her teeth coming in.
Isabelle in her pre-crawl mode... not so happy in the first pic, a little better in the second... still no forward movement other than the rocking, she still just scoots backwards.  I just love the weekends with Iz and it was so nice to have the weekend after my trip to spend with her... my little love bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment