I just wanted to send a quick note before I leave the states because you won't hear from me until next weekend (I know, tragic).. the Chinese government doesn't allow you to access social sites and apparently our blog is a "social site", so I will see you on the flip side and finish catching up when I get back (just a wk behind now!). I have been thinking about this trip for so long because it's the longest time that I will be away from Isabelle and I can't believe it's actually here.. I think I have been so scattered lately that I didn't really get a chance to dwell on it, which is good. For those of you who are wondering, Jacob is havng 'daddy day care' for the 7 days I am gone, so if any of you are in the neighborhood, you might stop by and make sure he isn't losing it.. kidding.. he will be fine, it will be such great bonding time for Isabelle and dad.. he has been instructed to send me lots of pics while I'm there, so that should help, but I am going to miss her (and him of course) like crazy, I already do.. thank goodness for Skype, but I can't wait to see her for real on Friday. I will just be drowning in white rice and soaking in sweat (it's 99 degrees and 75% humidity), you're jealous, I know. zaijian.
Happy 8 months to Izzy girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment