This is how I found Isabelle this morning and it just cracked me up, like, 'let me out mom!'
The fam came back in town and we met downtown for a delicious breakfast at Milton's (one of our favorite brunch spots)... Rio was so funny when he saw Iz, was climbing on the stroller and getting right in her face, Iz didn't seem to mind at all... after he was looking at her, he said, "I love her mom", it was the cutest + sweetest thing.
Iz just checking the scene at brunch... with her Sophie in hand of course.
She wants to grab for everything on the table now, so we usually give her a spoon to play with, seems to work. We went into the toy store and were there forever.. Iz got a new little baby from her g.g. and she loves it, perfect for teething... she soaked the tag off before we left the store. I think the store was so exhausting that she passed out.. I can't get over her eyelashes, I just love them.
Pic with cousin Linds... aunt Sher, gram and mom are in the background (gram and mom are way back there)...
We got one of the books in the mail that I ordered from Amazon (used, such a steal) for Iz, 'No Matter What', a work friend reco'd it and it's a sweet book... she loves the big pages.
Rio loved Isabelle's piano.. he was jammin' out on the mic.
Iz and g.g.
Isabelle can finally ride her Rody that she got from her Gigi when she was born, she figured out how to bounce on it (with a little help of course) and it made her so happy.
I had to add this pic because Jacob and Rio were 'fighting dragons' all afternoon (if you can see Rio's sword) and they were talking about how the dragons had called (on Isabelle's cell phone) and were out front ready to fight... so funny.. thank you dear for entertaining Rio (who now also loves Jacob, he was so cute).
Iz and gram.
four generations... love.
Thank you so much for coming to visit us in Lawrence (and for the sweet gifts for Isabelle), we had such a great time and are so glad we got to spend all day with you.. family is priceless, you can't beat it... it's the most important thing in the world.. we love you.





No comments:
Post a Comment