So this week has been tough, I leave for China tomorrow morning and I keep thinking Isabelle is going to be mad at me.. I know she won't, but I am still super sad and feel bad to be leaving her for 7 days. I have still been nursing her at night and in the morning so I bought a manual pump to take with me because it's much smaller and lighter than the electrical one.. should be interesting!
This has been her new thing, leaning over the side of her Bumbo to try and grab everything around her and I am nervous it is going to tip one of these times.
I know these are almost the same picture, but I just loved her facial expression in both of them...
I had to get a picture of the bloomers that go with Iz's dress, so cute.
I got this picture from Jennifer while I was at work and it was the best thing ever, just made my day.. going to miss her.. love her.




No comments:
Post a Comment